- Login: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/14/2020
- Last connection: 09/26/2021
- 07:56 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #834 (New): Transpiler mixing up Variable names with Function names
- When you have a variable named the same as a function name, albeit with underscores '_' in the place of spaces....
- 05:06 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #832 (Resolved): Sprite Priority On causes Syntax Error
- Sprite Priority On causes syntax error
Sprite Priority True generates aoz.sprites.setPriority(this.aoz.platformTr...
- 05:41 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #821 (Closed): [Load Text] fails to load into an array variable
- The following fails
Load Text "somefile.html", TITLE_CONTENT$(1)
- 06:37 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #645: ASCII Man Reloaded errors out any time the pac guy collides with an enemy.
- The problem is with these 2 lines in the CHECK_COLLISIONS: section of the code
px = SCRXOFF + PCX ...
- 07:36 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #548 (Resolved): Stop Compile Warnings for Arrays being used without being declared
- The following example program causes the editor to report a "WARNING: variable "MYARR_array" Used without being decla...
- 04:06 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #547 (New): Suggested modification to rfonts.js to overcome the 'cannot_load_font' issue
- Through lots of testing on mobile it is often that the Fonts.prototype.loadFont function will fail to load a font in ...
- 12:30 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #354 (Closed): Value of PI# is zero
- The Value of PI# no longer has the value of PI, instead it is zero
- 04:25 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #338: Sam Stop has stopped working
- I have found the problem in file v1_0_sounds.js
Voice.prototype.stopSound = function( args )
You have a number ...
Also available in: Atom