- Login: ising4jesus
- Registered on: 01/17/2020
- Last connection: 01/30/2023
|AOZ Studio Beta||Developer, Reporter, Reporter modifier||03/13/2021|
- 09:43 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #1068 (Resolved): Curs On no longer functions.
- Curs On no longer turns on the cursor in both AOZ and Amiga manifests.
Input "Stuff: ";S$
- 07:51 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #552: Font scaling on bitmapped (Amiga) fonts not working properly.
- I reported this problem about 2 years ago (in beta RC3). It is still a problem.
Use the example program.
Press a k...
- 05:01 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #1000 (Resolved): The Font$() command does not recognize the default font any more. (Get Font Number works though)
- Apparently, the** Font$()** command does not recognize the default font.
numFonts = Get Font Number
- 09:39 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #998 (Resolved): Setting watch variables on arrays (whole array or specific element) from the AOZ Console crash AOZ.
- Entering any of the following from the console will crash AOZ:
- 11:52 AM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #966 (Resolved): Track Volume command fails with an Internal Error
- In both Windows and macOS versions...
Track Volume 1
...fails with an internal error.
I tested in macO...
- 07:20 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #961: On Error Goto and On Error Proc are NOT working.
- Tested in newest version from .git as of 11/27/2022.
- 07:13 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #961 (Resolved): On Error Goto and On Error Proc are NOT working.
- The On Error Goto or On Error Proc statements do not produce an error in and of themselves, however, if an error occu...
- 07:19 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #962 (Resolved): If Errn$ is called, and errn is 0, it causes "Message not found undefined" to appear instead.
0 Message not found undefined
The ERRN prints prope...
- 06:46 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #901 (Closed): AOZ variables transpiler/parsing error. $ is allowed inside a variable name.
- 06:43 PM AOZ Studio Beta Bug #960 (Resolved): Sometimes AOZ gets stuck running the PREVIOUS program transpiled.
- Probably related to bug #391
Sometimes AOZ gets stuck running the PREVIOUS program transpiled.
It does the same ...
Also available in: Atom