Several Bob problems
- Get Bob appears to get the Bob starting at the wrong origin. (offset by 1 pixel x and y)
- Get Bob appears to get the Bob in the wrong size. (appears to be about 3 pixels off x and y)
- In Amiga mode, Get Bob is getting an anti-aliased image, but shouldn't be. (Bob should look identical to original.)
- Bob appears to draw the bob in the wrong place offset down and right by 1 px. (Is it possible that the Hot Spot origin is off too?)
Similar problems exist in BOTH Amiga and AOZ modes. (See example below)
#manifest: "amiga" #splashScreen:false /* Bob size & origin issue (RC3) Bob also may be placing the Bob offset by 1 pixel X & Y. In Amiga mode, Get Bob is anti-aliased. (I scaled the display up to make it easier to see the problems.) The same problem exists in AOZ moe. */ Screen Open 0,800,600,32,Lowres Screen Scale 5,5 cls 0 : Flash Off : Curs Off // Draw an 11 x 11 pixel box with an X in it. Ink 1 Draw 10,10 to 20,20 Draw 10,20 to 20,10 Polyline 10,10 To 20,10 To 20,20 To 10,20 To 10,10 Get Bob 1,10,10 To 20,20 // Get the exact thing that was drawn as a Bob. Bob 1,30,10,1 // The bob's origin is off by 1 px down and right, and size is off by 3 px x and y. Wait Key Get Bob 2,9,9 To 22,22 // I had to move the origin back a pixel (x and y), and increase the size by 3 (x and y)to get the whole box. Bob 2,50,10,2 // The Bob is drawn 1 pixel down and right from where it should be. Wait Key Bob 1,29,9,1 // The bob is restored to where it should be (offset by 1 pixel left and up) Bob 2,49,9,2 // The bob is restored to where it should be (offset by 1 pixel left and up) // Perhaps the Hot Spot is is the wrong place? End
Updated by Brian Flanagan over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Francois Lionet to AOZ Developers
- Estimated time changed from 2:00 h to 8:00 h
- Affected version changed from Beta RC3 to 1.0.0 (B7)
Get Bob is offset in 1.0.0 (B7).
Palette 0,$FFFFFF,$FF0000,$00FF00,$0000FF,$FFFF00,$00FFFF,$FF00FF Screen Scale 0,4,4 Curs Off Pen 1 : Paper 0 Cls 0 For BobNum=1 To 6 Ink BobNum+1 : Box 1,1 To 10,10 Get Bob BobNum,1,1 To 11,11 Next BobNum Cls 0 x = 10 : y = 10 For BobNum=1 To 6 Bob BobNum,x + BobNum*20, y,BobNum Next BobNum
The above example will miss the left and top pixels of the object.
If I change the Get Bob to start a 0,0 then the whole object will be grabbed.