Every interrupt function causing random amiga issues
Using Every function or cmd is causing..(Amiga mode manifest issue). Beta 10&11 same.
a) Gosubs do not complete at random including ones with (if else endif inside them) evaluates are not working etc in the gosubs, they never complete and return.
b) Also alot of amiga (screen modes or screen display) fail to set or take any note of screen hide cmd/function etc you end up with screens to back instead front or not hidden at all.
c) I also found the program counter had moved to random positions in the code, very odd indeed.
It seams as paul found out, if one is using the "Every 1 proc " procedure, it seams to cause all the above in the current builds.
I disabled as did paul and found things now worked. Also because of this problem, I have been unable to use the previewer in Beta 10&11 at all, the code would only run in fullscreen browsers.