Med Load causes format_wrong error. (Formerly, Med Cont causes syntax error.)
Example: Help_80, line 115 from AMOSPro_Examples disk.
I'm guessing Med Cont was never added to the commands list.
Updated by Baptiste Pillot over 3 years ago
- Assignee set to Francois Lionet
Updated by Francois Lionet over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
And you guessed right :)
Updated by Brian Flanagan over 3 years ago
- Affected version changed from 0.9.3.1 to 0.9.5.1
Tested in 0.9.5.1.
Med Cont no longer causes syntax error, so this can be closed...
...however, Med commands still not working.
Updated by Brian Flanagan about 3 years ago
- File Med Load Error.png Med Load Error.png added
- Subject changed from Med Cont causes syntax error. to Med Load causes format_wrong error. (Formerly, Med Cont causes syntax error.)
- Affected version changed from 0.9.5.1 to 0.9.8.1
re-tested in 0.9.8.1
This specific error (Med Cont) has been fixed, however, the other Med commands still aren't working.
Since I can't close this ticket, I just changed the Subject to something more appropriate now.